Please note that all of our jewelry is handcrafted and therefore delicate. Great care must be given to your items to preserve the structure and integrity of them. The general rule is, jewelry should be put on last and taken off first. Please follow the below guidelines to keep your jewels looking good.
Here are important tips to remember:
- Always remove jewelry before showering, swimming, and sleeping.
- Please do not pull, tug, or handle jewelry roughly.
- Make sure lotion & perfumes are dry before putting on jewelry.
- When not worn, please keep in a jewelry box or pouch.
- Store away from other jewelry to ensure no scratches.
- Please store in a cool place and away from humidity.
- After use please wipe down with soft jewelry cloth.